- All the entries to the Samadhi journal can be submitted either as a hard copy or as an electronic copy to the e-mail address: email@example.com
- Dead line for all the entries is 28th of February, 2015.
- You can submit your article either in the English language or Sinhala language
- Don’t forget to attach a recent photograph of the student. Otherwise the article will be published without a photograph. Please remember to mention the grade and make sure it’s the correct spelling of the name.
- If your entry is a drawing, submit it as a hard copy.
- All the entries submitted to the firstname.lastname@example.org will be receiving a confirmation e-mail within 24 hours. If you didn’t receive a confirmation, your entry didn’t submit properly. If so please contact the editor Saman Kaluarachchi.
- If you use or quote any text from internet or any other resources for your entry don’t forget to mention the original resources to avoid intellectual property violations.
Note: If you really want to stick the reader with your article try to avoid common topics.